Seattle to Houston Household Road Trip

< period style="shade: rgb (65, 65, 65); font-family: Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;" > An image was taken every 10 secs with Go Pro Hero 3 Black dashcam. I made use of 3 batteries in addition to a car-charger to maintain the cam. I video clip taped NEARLY the whole trip with the exception of a number of hours driving into Colorado where the light was poor because it was nighttime in a remote location. My significant other and also I broke up the 38 hours nonetheless I did most of the driving. We drove the quickest, flattest path for obvious reasons.

Seattle to Houston

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Supplements and Vitamins for Men Over 40

Lower Left Back Pain from Internal Organs

Air Physio - This Revolutionary Med free Device Instantly Helps You Breathe Better!